Prospectus - Inclusive Activities
Stimulating and engaging French activities with Madame Nicole, including storytelling, drama, songs and games. The children develop their self-esteem and self-confidence and acquire enough knowledge to enjoy the language for communication and expression.http://www.lcfclubs.com/
Sports 4 Stars
Roz has over 20 years teaching children physical development she has joining us at Marlborough House for over five years. Classes are tailored to help Pre-school children develop agility, co-ordination and confidence in a fun, lively teaching environment. https://sport4stars.com/
- Sports Day during the summer term.
- End of term celebrations. with songs and French demonstration.
- Teddy Bears picnic.
- Sponsored toddles.
- Character day for book week.
- Annual visit from mobile farm.
- Visits from people who help us in The Community, including the fire brigade, the police and a medical professional to compliment our topic 'People who help us'.
- Mothers day celebrations
- And we look at many cultural celebrations including Chinese New Year, Eid and Diwali.